General Healthcare Resources’ Direct Placement Division is focused solely on placing healthcare and human services professionals in permanent positions. We work with hundreds of facilities in a multitude of specialties. When you utilize our services, we will match your skills and interests against the opportunities we have open. Because of the cultivated relationships we have with our Clients, we get your resume in the hands of the decision makers, so you’ll receive prompt, accurate and objective information on the position(s) you are interested in. You’ll also receive critical feedback that helps to address and assess any potential issues with your resume, interviewing, or presentation; feedback that could help you land the job of your dreams.
Our Direct Hire Services Include:
- Resume writing
- Interview preparation & scheduling
- Salary negotiation
- Inside information on the position & Client
- Resignation letters
- Confidentiality, if you are currently employed & wish to keep your search private
What will all our expertise cost you? Nothing… we provide these services for FREE! And, if our current listing of opportunities does not meet your criteria, we will continue our search for positions that match your skill set and preferences. At General Healthcare Resources, we are committed to finding you a job fits your desires, schedules, and goals. Our reward is seeing you in a satisfying job.
Looking for a human services or healthcare job?
Contact Us to get started on the path to your new career. Submit your Resume/CV and one of our experienced Direct Placement Specialists will contact you or give our Direct Placement Division a call at 800-879-4471. We’re eager to hear from you and get you started with your new human services or healthcare job!
SEARCH DIRECT PLACEMENT JOBS.
Visit our Candidate Resources page for valuable tips you can apply during your job search process.
General Healthcare Resources understands that leadership is vital for the prosperous operation of any organization. We also know our Clients have very demanding schedules, which makes it difficult to prospect for qualified candidates.
Why Choose General Healthcare Resources for Direct Hire Staffing?
Backed by a successful track record of permanent and interim placements in the nursing, pharmacy, therapy and behavioral health & education fields, when our clients seek us to provide leadership and direct hire staffing solutions, GHR delivers.
Our experienced healthcare staffing professional work to match the right person to the job. Our recruiting process can be tailored to meet the schedules and requirements of our clients, as they navigate through the demands of a staffing shortage.
Our Healthcare Staffing Screen Process
At General Healthcare Resources, we put our human services and healthcare professionals through a thorough and in-depth screening process to ensure they are skilled, experience and properly credentialed, by the following process:
- Acquiring information on position requirements and recruiting for the best match
- Assigning position openings to the most qualified Direct Placement Specialist for said position
- Profiling candidates with in-depth interviews to evaluate their skills and knowledge set
- Preparing clear and concise profiles with candidate overview, work history, references and salary expectations
- Scheduling dates and times for appropriate client personnel to conduct interviews with submitted candidates
- Salary negotiation
- Treating each Client with the utmost importance, ensuring Client satisfaction